Setting-up of New Ventures
We offer the following services to the new Business Ventures being set-up in India:
Formulation of Entry Strategy for the venture in India i.e. whether to run venture as Company/ Joint Venture Company/ Subsidiary of a foreign company or Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) /Partnership Firm keeping in view the benefits under Income Tax Act & other Indian Statues.
or to set up Branch /Liaison/ Project/ Site Office as per Client’s operational requirements.
Incorporation of a Company or LLP
- Obtaining of Directors’ Identification Numbers (DIN) & Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) for the directors in case of the Company & Designated Partners in case of LLP.
- Incorporation of Company or LLP.
- Assistance to the Clients in the identification of project location, considering the incentives provided by State Governments for new investments in their States; benefits available under Income Tax, GST Act to the new projects, raw materials availability, manpower & operational parameters.
- Due Diligence of the title & usage of project land.
- Permissions & compliances under FEMA & RBI Regulations for the setting up of Business Venture by NRIs/ OCIs/ PIOs or a Foreign Company.
- Permissions & compliances under FEMA & RBI Regulations for the Foreign Direct Investments (FDI) in the ventures. We obtain permissions from RBI and Govt. of India (GOI) for the investment in Business Ventures on Repatriation/ Non Repatriation basis in compliance with FEMA & RBI Guidelines considering the specified Sectors & Sectoral Cap. In some sectors, the permission of GOI is required whereas some sectors are under Automatic Route. However, certain compliances are required under Automatic Route also. Accordingly, we obtain approvals for FDI in Projects under GOI Approvals or Projects under Automatic Route. For details see FDI in Indian Projects.
- Financial closure of the Projects for the Fund based and Non-Fund based facilities as per fund requirements of the Projects/ Ventures.
- To take on rent, a business place in India
- Assistance in obtaining various construction Permissions/NOCs/ Clearances from Development/ Municipal/Environment/ Statutory Authorities for Construction of Factory Building/ Business Premises.
- Procuring NOCs/Permissions/ Registrations from the Regulatory, Environment&Tax Authorities for setting up of Venture/ Project and commencement of operations.
- Supervising the maintaining of Books of Accounts, Preparation of Annual Financial Statements & audit of accounts.
Registrations & Compliances:
- Obtaining of PAN, TAN, and permissions under Income Tax Act and filing of returns, assessments, etc. thereunder.
- Registration under Goods & Service Tax (GST) Act, payment of taxes, filing of returns, obtaining of permissions, assessments, etc.
- Filing of various forms/ returns, obtaining of permissions and ensuring various compliances under the Indian Companies Act or LLP Act.