Compliances in Ongoing Ventures
We offer the following services to the ongoing Business Ventures in India:
- Permissions & compliances under FEMA & RBI Regulations for the additional Foreign Direct Investments (FDI) in the ongoing ventures. We obtain permissions from RBI and Govt. of India (GOI) for the investment in Business Venture on Repatriation/ Non Repatriation basis in compliance to FEMA & RBI Guidelines considering the specified Sectors & Sectoral Cap. In some sectors permission of GOI is required whereas some sectors are under Automatic Route. However certain compliances are required under Automatic Route also. Accordingly we obtain approvals for such additional FDI in Projects as per the sector of the ongoing project under GOI Approvals or Projects under Automatic Route. For details see FDI in Indian Ventures.
- We arrange for additional Fund based and Non Fund based Credit requirement of the ongoing venture from Banks and/ or NBFCs.
- Permissions from RBI for repatriation of funds out of India towards Dividends, Royalties, for the Payments towards services of Foreign Consultants, Salaries to Foreigner Employees and to undertake other RBI Compliances
- Obtaining of requisite Permissions/ Licenses from Director General of Foreign Trade for the import of Goods/ Services.
- Obtaining of benefits & incentives available under Foreign Trade Policy for the export of Goods/ Services.
- Obtaining of DIN & DSC for the new directors, filing of various forms/ returns, obtaining of requisite permissions and ensuring various compliances under Indian Companies Act
- Supervising the maintaining of Books of Accounts, Preparation of Annual Financial Statements & audit of Accounts.
- Registrations & Compliances:
- Obtaining of Permissions under Income Tax Act and filing of returns, assessments etc. thereunder.
- Registration under Goods & Service Tax Act, payment of taxes, filing of returns, obtaining of permissions, assessments etc.
- Filing of various forms/ returns, obtaining of permissions and ensuring various compliances under Indian Companies Act or LLP Act.